♥chilleyfrie[D]
Epic Failure
Monday, March 5, 2012 | 10:13:00 PM | 0 comments
I grab the key from mum and get in to the car
As i was fastening my seatbelt,i check the mirror..
I adjust my seat,pull down the handbrake and check the placing of the car gear

Attempt #1
I release the brake
the car didint want to move

Attempt #2
feeling confuse,I press the brake and let go again
this time I'd also press the accelerator
THE CAR STILL DIDIN'T WANT TO MOVE

Me :: Eh mum,why is the car not moving? I press the accelerator ady leh
Mum :: Of coz la, you put your gear at N how to move??
Me ::    . . . 


Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia