♥chilleyfrie[D]
20022012
Monday, February 20, 2012 | 4:54:00 AM | 0 comments
Lackadaisical enthusiasm leads to no blogposts for > a month. =x
I dont know what have I been doing these days but I know my homework is mounting.
Not enough of that, examination is around the corner too,apparently.
Lucky it's just a small part of upper six syllabus,but that is enough for us,all to rest in peace.


I've got a lot of things to update actually.and I've always wanted to update my dead blog here,but it seems like my laziness overtook me. Previously,I mean before Valentines,I planned to blog about things happened during cny,but *bangwall*..i am still lazy to organize pictures and stuff.BUT I PROMISE I WILL DO IT maybe in these few days? Lol it seems inappropriate to actually post anymore cny pictures on Facebook,and blog too. but who cares. I know I'll be the only one who'll read this uninteresting blog.duhh.


AND 
OH YA! I'VE JUST PURCHASED ADELE'S ALBUM <3 

and most of my friends said 'wah,finally u bought it'. I personally think that Im an annoying biatch who keeps on bragging on my stuff. man..


Sign Off
Erica Bong
8.54pm



Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia