♥chilleyfrie[D]
I saw them coming...
Sunday, January 15, 2012 | 2:57:00 AM | 0 comments
I saw them coming..
just right infront of me
but i didint know
I gave no attention at all
feeling nonchalant

as I was writing this
my heart beats hastily
thinking will it be the same if I know that will happen
if ever will I know..

like a flash
everything happened
we shrieked , they shouted
they grabbed, we freed
we were all stunned

As I recall the night
if only I have superpowers
to manipulate..to sense
if only I was 100% alert
then I guess things wouldn't turn out same.....

I am sorry
I was wrong
my mind went blank
when you nudged me
You were frightened,but were still strong enough to carry on
while I was there,standing helplessly..

It was all fated
God told me
and I must say we are grateful,thankful enough
to have met such morons
that left us unhurt..
Just a little trauma
that I hoped it would not turn into nightmares..

In three words


I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia