♥chilleyfrie[D]
Cosmetics.jpg
Friday, December 23, 2011 | 9:01:00 PM | 0 comments
Since Christmas is only one day ahead of us, I thought of doing some make-ups so that I dont need to do last minute rush for a makeover if and only if someone invites me to anywhere #foreveralone


This post will be mainly about me,self-shooting.I hope this wouldnt offend or bore anyone of you,but if that really happens, then kthxbai. You may leave

Before I start,there's a song I would like to share.and its a glee cast version =) probably play it while scrolling!
ENJOY!








In my opinion right, I think with the lipstick itself will make us looks like a bimbo with huge amount of make ups on our faces,well at least to me.
I guess its only suitable for wedding dinner? or if we were invited to a ball? or prom? Hmm.



 basically,I just undid my hair and changed the lipstick color.


I dont dare to feeel my lips with my tongue just in case it has unknown harmful chemical in it







I guess this is the fckin ciplak lipstick I had on my lips and then when i wanna take it off it went like,sort of a permanent lipstick and it wouldnt go off #fml 


MERRY CHRISTMAS!





I HAZ SHORT HAIR! I CAN HAZ SHORT HAIR!!!


ok,back to my specko look

HOHOHO! Merry Christmas my dear friends,family and relatives!


Sign OFf
Erica Bong
12.52pm

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia