♥chilleyfrie[D]
Inspiration
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 | 5:04:00 AM | 0 comments
Well,If you're my friend on facebook,you'll probably know that Im up to practising yoga recently.
And no,I do not yoga because of HEALTH lol 

-Article from The Star Newspaper- [click picture to enlarge]
salute this folk. 64 years and wallah!..challenging the bats

I just hope I have the motivation to exercise yoga everyday,sigh. I read this article but then I forgot what is it talking about already o.o LOL

By the way, I skipped doing yoga for like...3days already? wtf.


******************************************

I LOVE AEROBIC!

-Article from The Star Newspaper- [click picture to enlarge]

'To me,other exercises are a bit boring as they are usually repetitive but aerobic is different as it combines various dance steps with upbeat music',says Aunty Anonymous.

Other exercises are a bit boring........OMG aunty! I salute you for the confession in the article lah!..but you've made a wrong statement there.
It is not a bit but VERY. -.-

.....combines with various dance steps with upbeat music...which is why i like aerobics too! 
Maybe if i learn dancing,i can come up to a aerobic style where there is a combination of the hip hop or popping choreography together with the Jacky Chan's drunken kung fu style?..and blend in some sexy and I know it's creativity?
#foreveralone

Sign Off
Erica Bong
9pm

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia