♥chilleyfrie[D]
I failed
Saturday, November 12, 2011 | 1:24:00 AM | 0 comments
I FAILED MISERABLYT_T

I tried to change my blogskin before and I failed.This time,I promised myself that I MUST change my blogskin and again I failedddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! ARGHHH...Can anyone just teach me how to change? OR anyone who's kind enough to offer his/her help to achieve this tiny little mission of mine? #foreveralone =.="

Speaking of #foreveralone..have you guys watch Take Me Out reality show before? It's aired on Ntv7(if not mistaken) on Idontknow day. Its a,i must say,LAME SHOW and its actually a replica of the China's reality show which is aired on 8tv during the weekends. The girls are fake in terms of attitude,expression and not to forget the   guys *lol* is terribly  BHB which means they have a thick face and likes to show off -.- I wonder why would Malaysia have this kind of a copycat reality show for other countries to look down on us.SIGH..what a shame.
I just hope the ratings will deteriorate and that they'll put down this show *evil* LOL

HELP ME TO CHANGE MY BLOGKSIN or
TEACH ME HOW TO CHANGE BLOGSKIN

Thank You ;)

Sign Off
Erica Bong 
5.24pm

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia