♥chilleyfrie[D]
Kiddos
Sunday, October 23, 2011 | 9:44:00 PM | 0 comments
After having our dinner and a short walk @ AEON, Noobie suggested to go for a round of  night tea session.
Yes,only us 2.

we went round and round and round around that area to search for a suitable cafe for us,at last we went for Espress Cafe. If Mr Andrew hadnt wave at us when we're passing by, we would surely went for The Chapter already -.-


Oh well that's not the issue i wanted to bring up in this post, although I know myself that I couldnt stand much with Miss Noobie's every reaction when Dato Lee Chong Wei failed to return the shot by Chen Long -loled-.
I'd actually parked my car beside another car.. at a motorbike's parking lot. I KNOW I FAILED MY PARKING SO MISERABLY (after the embarrassing experience when i needed a help from an Indonesian to park my car) but at least I hadnt been that dumb to knock someone's car right? or accidently scratch someone's car on my infinity tries,right RIGHT?? 


There is this bunch of LALA boys,yeah boys, not a MAN yet for their attitude. They actually laughed at me.wtf? hiiilo, I passed my JPJ Law Test and scored 49/50 kay? I also passed my driver's licence test although i failed once kay? I know you boys are laughing at the way how i parked my car (very crooked),I knew that i must not park like that, but since there is ample space even after my car is in that area so I didint care much to re-park. THINK I DONT KNOW HOW TO PARK? wait till you get your driver's licence first only laugh at me okay, LALA KIDDOS!!!!


                                                                 Sign Off
                                                               Erica Bong 
                                                                12.44pm

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia