♥chilleyfrie[D]
Immature Friends
Monday, October 31, 2011 | 3:57:00 AM | 0 comments
Im so sorry but i really feel the urge to write this to express my feeling!
Like the other posts,this will be another inappropriate post but I''ll try to write as polite as possible #$%#%^!!

DAMN YOU FKING PEOPLE FROM THAT 2 PARTICULAR SCIENCE STREAM CLASS LOWER SIX FRIENDS/STUDENTS !
YES, BUT THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR THAT '2 BOYS FROM THAT PARTICULAR CLASS'
(Im sorry if I'd offended other friends from science stream,but I had to say it in this way to not make it too obvious. Tell me if you feel offended, im ready with my apologies.)
Yes,you people are indeed BOYS,as you boys are acting like the form3 boys ya know? No no,the form3 boys are at leastttt better than both of you! They have the manners,friendly ALTHOUGH I AM NOT THEIR FRIEND, they did show some respects at times.. and even if they are rude..it can be forgiven.


BUT YOU BOYS ARE ALREADY 18! and acting no other like the form3s. No manners,disrespectful to YOUR FRIEND (#iknowitsthesamething) , but you boys really...are ASSHOLES. I treat you boys as my friends,I tried my best to joke with you boys..but its way too much to keep on repeating the FACT.ya,i know the fact.I REALLY KNOW. I tried my best to keep my mouth shut but you guys are taking advantages of it.
I really don't want to shoooot you boys here..but really,you boys have gone beyond my patience limit. 


# I AM NOT A DONKEY.I WILL NOT LET PEOPLE BULLY ME. 
# I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN CHANGE , and we'll be good friends. 
# I HATE ENEMIES , really hope you guys can change.



Sign Off
Erica Bong
6.57pm

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia