♥chilleyfrie[D]
If you're happy and you know it....
Friday, October 28, 2011 | 10:48:00 AM | 0 comments
Instead of feeling angry,I actually felt......happy!

I am happy that now you know how I fcking feel last time when you did this to me.leaving all the housechores to me and acted as though I'm really in-charge of all of it. TAKE THAT SUCKER! hehehehehehehhhhh!
Dont blame me for sitting on the couch doing nothing cause that is what you actually did last time when I asked for your help. You did not show any mercy at all when I begged you to share the chores with me. AND NOW YOU EXPECT ME TO LISTEN TO YOU? 3 letters, L-O-L.
i love it when you are actually feeling what I feel last time... helpless,feeling very fatigue,restless and all. I LOVE IT!! =D
p/s :: Eventhough i had the opportunity to read up every single words in your post,but I stopped halfway. I know you will write something cruel and i hadn't had the guts to read it yet. By the way,I saw your post by accident.
                                                              Sign Off
                                                            Erica Bong
                                                               1.36am

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia