♥chilleyfrie[D]
I DO NOT OWE YOU
Sunday, October 2, 2011 | 8:00:00 AM | 0 comments
WHEN I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD, DONT FCKING CHALLENGE ME!

first and foremost,yesterday's incident pissed me off like a hundred thousand times worse than today. 
secondly,when i asked you something, REPLY!! i wouldnt have angry if,for the first time you didnt notice i was asking,but when i asked for the second time,YOU IGNORED AGAIN! what is wrong with you? enough with all the shits that makes me feel as though im gonna have my menstrual. what we called as the pre-menstrual symptom.but honestly im not. i know the date okay. 
Thirdly, I DO NOT FCKING OWE YOU! you have no rights to scold me, or correcting me or whatsoever.
I am not born to be your MAID!
i am already good enough to have picked out some of your clothes to avoid any disturbance to our aunt and uncle when you're back.
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, THEN THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! how am i suppose to know which is your pyjamas?or your nightwear? wtf? you thought i always spy you is it?
When i always thought that is your clothes(and that happens to be a wrong thought) you will start scolding all kinds of shit on me,blaming me.
NOW, im clever. I put those clothes in mummy's room, YOU ALSO WANNA SCOLD ME FOR NOT PLACING IT ON YOUR BED when it happens to be yours. come on la..wth is wrong with you?
LASTLY...please admit if you are wrong in the first place. dont pretend by saying 'oh..sorry,i lost it and i dont know where i put it already' and start doing your bloody stuff. AT LEAST START FINDING FOR IT la! dont show me that innocent face and thought i will just keep my mouth shut and forget it as though it never happen. I TELL YOU,YOU WILL BE CRYING LIKE A BABY after that!
Humans have feelings and i choose to voice out my feelings here


                                                                           Sign Off
                                                                         Erica Bong
                                                                           10.56pm





Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia