♥chilleyfrie[D]
Oh no!
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 | 7:16:00 AM | 0 comments
Alright guys. Gimme a break

First of all......... The boyfren have yet to send me those pictures,ermm,i mean pictures during my B'day and maybe others o.o So this post is smtg that is not related to that.duhhhhhh

I took my nap at 6pm today..and the best part is..i woke up at 9.30 WTF
my whole nite activity would be just taking my nap..before taking my sleeping beauty nap,I ate a Tupperware of rice..so you can actually imagine how uninteresting my life can be
After washing my face,dad said he dapao-Ed for me my dinner dy,and so there it goes again a Tupperware of rice...before and after nap. So gonna be a fatty with fats accumulated everywhere in my body T_T HELP!!

Btw,not going to school tomorrow.declared tomorrow as a holiday myself lol
And Friday is also a holiday since it's Hari Malaysia.so it's 4days holiday for me in a row ^_^

                                                                        Sign off
                                                                     Erica Bong
                                                                      10.16pm

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia