♥chilleyfrie[D]
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 | 7:55:00 PM | 0 comments
Ahhh..what a refreshing start of a day.. :)

Skipped a day from school today.still, I woke up pretty early which is at 9am


Hmm,actually i did regret for not going to school today..cause i spent my whole day doing nothing. ok lar..i did abit of my homework.. Maths S is a killer!! now i know why many people said maths is the toughest..and last time when ppl actually said that to me,i would randomly reply, "ya meh..?hmm,for me now still okok la,acceptable". ZZZZZ screw me for being too confident in the first place -.-
all time favourite Maggi Curry Mee!!! :D


random picture after shower.
gosh..my first time after so long..revealing my naked face o.o
even my network friends hadn't seen this kind of picture before ._____.

hah! showing off my naked eyelashes! *winks*

Sign Off
Erica Bong
5.51pm



Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia