♥chilleyfrie[D]
15th May - 10th Sept
Friday, September 9, 2011 | 11:23:00 PM | 0 comments
15th May - 10th Sept
Wth! What a gap man.. Didn't realize I actually stopped blogging like..4months already? -.-
I'm feeling sorry to my blog already,shit
Well,actually I've got many updates to post lar..but you know,the laziness will always stop you from doing anything..even my Facebook profile picture..it's been like..5months already since I last change a dp o.o
Pfft

In fact,I do have many things to update..but no pictures to show zzz too lazy to take any pictures in any outings I went.. So,the next post will be rather a boring post than a updated post
Just stay tune ya!
P/s :: I know I'm crapping,my sentences look cacated,grammar error everywhere. Will write a better one for the upcoming post!! I promise ;)

Coming next :: 18th Birthday post
                      :: 3 yearsary post with my love <3 

                      :: Kuantan trip 
                      :: and so on so forth bout school,and other outings..

Let's just hope I wouldn't drag anymore time to blog \/

                                                                      Sign Off
                                                                    Erica Bong
                                                                      2.21pm

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia