♥chilleyfrie[D]
I am sorry, I am very very sorry
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 | 12:19:00 AM | 0 comments
Hello readers! im back! LOL yeah, school started and all.. but the first two days was kind of boring zzz

Now the thing is. I want to make a sincere apology to the person involved.. EVERYONE including the Manager, the crews and everyone! I did not know that this would make a huge and serious issue for those who is involved.

MY VERY SINCERE APOLOGY FOR YOU. I am really sorry for I have caused a major problem for you all. I know you guys hire me to WORK and not to play around. I know my mistakes. I know I've done wrong. I know I shouldn't have did that. I know, I seriously know..and realize..
By the way, it is really a typo. I wrote there 7+ when it was actually to be 8+ . I did my jobscopes..I did my sampling and all.. I asked for the permission to go back home slightly earlier which was 8+pm.. And I came for the following days to work as usual.. I am sorry.

I know Im wrong.. I know I've made a big mistakes that may cause myself and everyone included into trouble.. Im just hoping that you can give me another chance....

I , BONG PHEI SAN, AM VERY SORRY TO F&N COMPANY.
I , BONG PHEI SAN, AM VERY SORRY TO GRACEEVENTS COMPANY.

Thank you.

                                                                      Sign Off
                                                                    Erica Bong
                                                           

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia