♥chilleyfrie[D]
A Dream
Friday, December 10, 2010 | 8:41:00 AM | 0 comments
What the hell
I'd actually had a dream, and guess what's the dream all about?
its SPM RESULT
I was like, 'What?? Just finished SPM only now dreaming of results already?' zzz
Really left me speechless, especially when the outcomeof the dream was not a good one -.-
I remembered very well, that i got only 2 As for SPM, in my dream.
I just couldnt believe that as i know i can get a better one.
The results is like
BM - A+
BI - A+
AddMath - 3C
that's all i could remember. and i dont know why the hell did the 3C appeared in my cert -.-
But im really disappointed thou to get such bad result for AddMath :(

Hope the real one wouldnt be anyhow like this.
I WANT A BETTER ONE! ='(
I've tried my best already,and please

SPM, please please dont hunt me again. Give me sometime to relax first. Its only the second day Im enjoying my holiday after exam weyh.
Haihh

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia