♥chilleyfrie[D]
Continuous
Friday, December 10, 2010 | 8:27:00 AM | 0 comments
Blogged this morning and Im here again to blog. Hee!

So this morning after breakfast, went nowhere -.-
Mum say she's gonna fetch us to town, but at last she went her own already zzz
Lucky recently grannie's hommie applied for streamyx. So now I can online anytime and wouldn't be bored to death here.
The reason why i agreed to come here is also because they've applied for streamyx.Before this, coming here is always a problem for me. VERY BORING wan leh without Facebook :(

So, let's go on
After a whole afternoon accompanying my niece to play her girlish games at y3.com -.-

We then went for dinner at 5pm in a restaurant by a river? lol



After dinner, Couz Alice wanted to learn driving, so i tagged along
When she's driving, i felt so excited and i do not know why swt
maybe its because her driving skills sucks? haha
So, there she is.
 Haha, remind me of Dearie Jasmine xD
the only difference is Couz Alice has got a driving licence already and Dearie is driving illegally =x But now she's got it already. Congrats to both of you! =D
dont know when's my turn :(
THEN, i requested to learn driving too! haha, my very very first time in my whole life.
Im actually quitee phobia towards driving as i've dreamt before I bang hardly on the wall on my first try. lol
Lucky this try turned out to be a good try ;) in fact, i think im nearrly to perfect already for a beginner. haha!

Mentor :: Couz Wayne
Car type :: Proton Wira, Manual
Mood :: Nervous
swt -.-

After that,went to the barber's for a haircut.
Cut = didint cut so no pictures for my new look.
But really no difference. felt abit wasting money -.- but nevermind lahh.
Later on, took my bath then here we are, together with my couziess, onlining ;)

that's all for now

p/s :: Ima dye my hair real soon. so, stay tune ;))








Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia