♥chilleyfrie[D]
Writing to myself after Nyears
Monday, November 29, 2010 | 7:30:00 AM | 0 comments
Yeah, as you can see
I'm blogging earlier than I've planned [which is after SPM]
And I'm blogging for no one to see! lols
I'm just too bored memorizing nilai online
So i thought of..yeah..maybe I could start writing histories of my life *winks

Let's talk about today's exam, which is MODERN MATHEMATICS
hell yah,its harder and tougher than trials man sigh
my A+ gone liao double the sighness
just hoping that the graph might drop or something
hope my hardwork still qualifies me to get any grades at A =(

TOMORROW IS PENDIDIKAN MORAL
this subject..for me okok la. STILL hoping that I might be able to finish just in time
8structures 2essays to be done zzz but im feeling alright with it as we're going back at 10.30am! for the first time =)
by the way,did i mentioned that I havent finish memorizing my nilai? 
*peace*

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss


Facebook | Twitter
REMINDER :: PLEASE hover your mouse/cursor on every photos to get a clearer view
:: WELCOME to my 'Follow Me' world by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the top left

♥ 2 Jan 2012


The Resume

About Darlinks Diaries

Nuffnang.com♥


Archieve


Leave your Footprints Here =)


SHOUT!

Follow Me

TOP LEFT please =)

Credits


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia